Change and cancellation policy
- Check-in at 14.00 hrs and Check-out before noon (12.00 hrs).
- Exceeding check-out time, during 13.00 – 16.00 hrs, will result in extra charge at 50% of room rate.
- Full room charge of an extra night shall be applied to the check-out done later than 16.00 hrs.
- The resort limits the number of persons to be occupied in a particular guest room at 2 persons.
- A child under 5 years of age stays complimentary in a room with parents without any charge and the maximum number of children per room is one.
- The resort will only allow registered guests to use its facilities and does not allow an unregistered guest to stay overnight at the hotel.
- For the modification of check-out date and time after arrival without prior notification, the resort reserves the right to apply additional charge, according to the number of modified nights, to the guest.
In the event of cancellation:
- If you cancel your reservation more than 14 days before your date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 14 days but within 7 days before your date of arrival, 50% fee will be charged.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 7 days before your date of arrival, 100% fee will be charged.
- In case of refund, there will be 3-5% banking fee of the total price. The fee may vary based on the payment method.
- Room keys will not be loaned, key will be returned to the reception desk when leaving the hotel.
- 500THB will be charged for each key lost.
- Please provide your ID/Passport when checking in.
- Removing furniture or items from guest room is prohibited. You will be charged for any lost or damaged items upon check-out.
- The resort is pleased to serve guests with well-furnished accommodation; but any damaged or lost personal belonging is beyond our responsibility. Please take care of your valuable items.
- The resort allocates our space to offer guests the convenient parking; but does not cover any costs associated with any damages or missing property occurring to the vehicle.
- Illegal or immoral action including playing gambling, sex trafficking and etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Please keep clean to public and in-room areas. Guest pets are not allowed.
- Please keep silence. According to our tolerance policy, we will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation or may remove a person who while on the premises of the hotel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy resort property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance.
- At the Relax Hive Resort, all guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking. There is designated smoking area outside of the building. Fine up to 2,000 baht.
- Inflammables, hazardous materials, narcotic, and other illegal objects are strictly prohibited.
- Adapter must be applied with all electric appliances which require different range of Watts to be used in Thailand.
- Please turn off the lights, television and air conditioner before leaving the room